THE MOST ROMANTIC HOTEL IN MAURITIUS
A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden…These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius. Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius.
Accommodation is housed in lavish chalet-style suites built in crescents while private villas are tucked among the lush tropical gardens. With an emphasis on environmental preservation, Trou aux Biches is the first eco-friendly resort in Mauritius, while providing the latest in luxury focusing on privacy, space and diversity.
All Villas, Beach Front Suites and Senior Beach Front Suites have private pools. Other suite categories open onto larger pools of 126 m2, centred at the heart of each crescent. The hotel also has a large pool designed as a key feature in the main areas. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club also has its private pool. Wherever you are, the sea is never too far, beckoning you to relax in warm, crystal-clear waters.
Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has six restaurants named L’Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea.
Other facilities at the resort include a luxurious Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins, a teens club as well as a range of free land and water sports.
Complementing this comprehensive range of facilities is the “Full Board Plus Package”, an optional package* which includes lunches and selected drinks throughout lunch and dinner.
If you are thinking of a luxury holiday in Mauritius, Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa is a choice that will not disappoint you.
*reserved to half-board guests
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- The Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa is nestled along the most beautiful beach in Mauritius. Sheltered from the trade winds and facing the sunset, the resort provides an ideal setting for families and honeymooners
- The Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has undergone extensive infrastructure renewal to align with the most demanding environmental standards, thereby becoming the first environmentally aware resort in Mauritius with 1,000sqm of solar panels as well as composting, waste water collection and treatment plants
- Set amid tropical gardens, the Suites are arranged in stylish bungalows laid out in spacious crescents offering absolute privacy. Facing towards the beach and the turquoise waters of the lagoon, each crescent has its own slate swimming pool
- Carefully spread out in the heart of tropical gardens, the 27 Villas with two or three bedrooms are an invitation to discover a world dedicated to tropical elegance. Exuding privacy, they convey a special atmosphere reminiscent of traditional Mauritian beach houses
- Trou aux Biches also offers a wide range of food experiences
A choice of 6 restaurants including Thai, Italian and Indian cuisine, fish, buffet and ‘A la Carte’ dining
- A Kids Club specially designed for the little ones with its own restaurant (depending on the number of children), private garden and swimming pool. Access is free of charge for children between 3 and 12 years old
Activities promoting creativity and discovery
Qualified staff that are attentive to the children and available throughout the day
A babysitting service available on request with additional charge and a 24-hour notice
A Teens Club for those aged between 13 and 17 years
The ideal setting to encourage interaction between youths of the same age group with fun activities under the supervision of a dynamic team.
- Daily activities include snorkelling, tennis tournaments and even shooting short keepsake videos of their holidays
- A wide range of land and water sports
- A sports centre with all the latest fitness equipment
- Private and collective classes offered by a team of professionals, depending on the activity selected
- A private hammam located within the sports centre to relax after workout
- A spacious and modern spa operated in collaboration with Clarins
- Two wings with totally different atmospheres
Rustic treatment rooms in the shade of large straw huts connected to one another through paths sheltered by flowering pergolas
Treatment rooms primarily devoted to single or duo massages, each of them with a small garden where various exotic plants grow and bloom
- A modern conference room to accommodate up to 150 people theatre-style
- The room is equipped with all the necessary meeting facilities